Volleyball Playing Experience
- High School- West Valley High School, Cottonwood CA
- College- Club program at University of Montana
2. Volleyball Coaching Experience
- Women's varsity head coach at Center High School
- Women's Varsity assistant coach at Del Oro High School
- Women's head Junior Varsity coach at Whitney High School
- Women's head Junior Varsity coach at Kingsburg High School
- Women's head Junior Varsity coach at Fowler High School
- Synergy Force Volleyball head coach ages 15-18
3. Core beliefs program will be built on:
- Team Work
- Building and preparing them to become successful adults
4. Role Model in your coaching career and why?
- I've had many coaches over the years and they've all impacted my coaching on one way or another, but my role model in all things is my mother. She's the hardest working person I've ever met! She's also kind, patient and an amazing teacher of life. I strive to be like her and give the lessons I've learned to everyone I coach.
5. Most important thing the young ladies will walk away from your program with?
- A work ethic! I always ask my teams to be the hardest working team on the court and in the end you will see great results.
6. Off season program
- Spring- open gym, weights, and plyometrics
- Summer- sand training, open gym, camps, and weights.